Friday, July 12, 2013

Complaints filed with Florida Bar about Attorney Carole Bess.


CLICK ON LINK:

http://s1330.photobucket.com/user/FLBARCOMP/slideshow/

This is Attorney Carole Bess's original contract that was signed.  It shows that I paid her $1,000.00

of which $281.00 was the filing fee of  Bankruptcy.  After I paid her deposit, 2 days later she telephoned said she terminated her services, but was keeping my deposit of ($1,000.00).


  • Carole Bess told the Federal Judge, the Florida Bar, and Trustee she had paid the Bankruptcy fee of  $281.00.

  • After months of investigations it showed the $281.00 filing fee was not paid by Carole Bess.


Attorney Carole Bess "lied" (gave false testimony) to Federal Judge Cynthnia C. Jackson.

Filed Florida Bar Grievances against Attorney Carole Bess, it took 6 months!  The Florida Bar system works like this: 

  1. A compliant is filed against Attorney Carole Bess.
  2. The FL Bar sends a copy of my complaint to Carole Bess 
  3. Carole Bess sends her answer (about my reply) to the FL Bar.
  4. The FL Bar sends Carole Bess's answer to me, asking if I want to contest her reply?
  5. Yes, I want to contest Carole Bess's answer, so I send my contested reply about Carole Bess's answer back to the FL Bar.
  6. The FL Bar sends a copy of my contested reply about Carole Bess's answer back to Carole Bess. 
  7. More than >9 weeks have passed.
  8. Some time later the Tallahassee Florida Bars says they need to forward the case to the local Orlando, Florida Bar 
  9. The local Orlando, FL Bar says they need weeks to evaluated the letters.
  10. SIX MONTHS HAVE GONE BY.
  11. And the process is still going.......................



4 comments:

  1. http://s85.photobucket.com/user/Andie_Sancarranco/slideshow/

    Please note, attached are the documents proving that the Florida Bar fully investigated the allegations, and found no probable cause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you finally lose your license in 2014? I think yea!!!! You still owe me $1,000 dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, the complaint with the bar was fully investigated, and resolved with a finding of no probable cause.
    Carole Bess still has an active Bar license.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't see why she still has an active license. She's a crooked idiot. She used her "pretend" knowledge as a bankruptcy attorney and has caused me to lose my home by her lack of concern and interest as a counsel. She allowed her brother and her assistant Dan to give us counseling and assistance, denying us meetings phone calls and email responses. We paid her as an attorney and she denied us true counseling for years. We were (our case) used as a guinea pig case because she didn't know what she was doing. She bragged about our case on AVVO and used it as a method to get more clients. What she doesn't tell you are the results of what she did to us! After being in my home for 20 years I will now be forced out very soon. Yes, I am losing my home because of Carole Bess. She and Laurie misappropriated our funds many times forcing us to pay extra in a moments notice so that our case would not be dismissed. There was many times, miscalculations, according to them. She has no personality and no true knowledge of bankruptcy. Isn't that why she ran out of Merritt Island so fast and is no longer a bankruptcy attorney?! This isn't over for me and my family. The door to hell is open for Carole Bess. She knows who I am and my family because the only work she truly did was come up with new ways to avoid counseling and telling the truth about our case.

    ReplyDelete